March 28
My poor Jacob...On Saturday night, him and his cousin were jumping on the bed and her tooth came down on his right nostril...
It was a really deep laceration and we had to take him to the ER! Thankfully they gave us the option of "bonding" it or stitching it- we obviously chose bonding! It still stings a lot to get it bonded and we had to hold Jacob down while they cleaned out his wound and bonded it.
It was so heartbreaking! The whole time he looked at me and kept repeating over and over "help me mommy!"- I stayed calm and strong. But the second they were finished I had to sit down... I felt so nauseous and light headed. :( And he is on antibiotics that we have to force feed him 3 times a day- and has to go in to get his nose checked out today and on Friday...
I couldn't bring myself to take a picture of it before today, it just looked SO awful!!! His whole nose was red and purple, today it looks SO much better!


1 Comments:
ooo that picture just hurts to look at! I hope he's feeling lots better, and you too!
Post a Comment
<< Home