Wednesday, November 23, 2005

November 22

What do you do when you see a family of racoons growling at you?? Well if you are like me, you get your camera and kneel down and zoom in as much as you can!!!! LOL!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger daphne said...

oh my! they sure do look spooky! and you are toooooo brave to stop and take their photo! great shot!

2:18 AM  
Blogger Benita said...

Raccoons growl? I never knew that. Great pic :)

4:12 AM  
Blogger Lorrie said...

How cute.... I'm afraid of rabies. I would run! lol.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

You are BRAVE! I have a friend that raised an orphaned raccoon! He was THE sweetest thing. I got to bottle feed him too. Of course, he was found before his eyes were opened. I do NOT suggest raising them for others. LOL And it's against the law in many states. Opps! They are VERY interesting creatures.

8:02 AM  
Blogger dogmom2six said...

Great photo! I love the glowing eyes

8:41 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Cooooool! I love the glowing eyes.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

You are a brave women!Great shot though :)

12:38 PM  
Blogger Spot-On said...

aww they are so cute! but I too would be afraid of rabies! and fleas!

great shot!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home